See a rug in your home before finalising your purchase.
How a rug sits and works within a space can vary due to factors such as the surrounding colour palette and the lighting of the area.
We offer a home trial service for instore customers to see a rug in your home, and ensure you are happy with the size, colour and style.
We recommend considering all aspects when choosing a rug for your home, including design, colour, size and fibre before making your final decision.
When a rug is placed in your home try to view it in both natural and artificial light.
When the rug that you have taken home does not suit, taking a pic of it in place will help us provide more suitable alternatives.
Ask our staff in store for further details.
Photos, fabric swatches and flooring samples can be particularly helpful when choosing a rug.
- We do not accept the return of any rug showing signs of use or wear
- Rugs not returned as agreed are considered sold
- If you cannot return the rug as arranged you must contact us as soon as possible.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to return the rug as agreed or inform us otherwise.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges outside of these terms except where noted on an original receipt or docket.