M & M's Rug Shop has been providing rugs for homes in Melbourne and beyond for over 30 years.
Our aim is to provide customers with quality rugs at affordable prices, friendly helpful service, with experienced advice to match.
We carry in store a large and impressive selection with options to suit almost every taste.
From modern rugs, flatweave rugs and shag rugs, to traditional design rugs and a large range of hall runners.
We do not hyper-inflate our prices to offer discounts, and you won't find ridiculous or misleading discount signs or pushy salespeople.
Our staff are always happy to help and we take pride in offering a high standard of service to all our customers.
If you’re looking for a rug, there is a good chance we can get it, or we can find something to suit.
Open 7 days a week, drop in anytime to see our extensive rug collection.
Located in Bentleigh East, our showroom is halfway between Southland and Chadstone shopping centres, near the corner of North Rd and East Boundary Rd.
Easy to park, with ample parking in the service lane of North Rd, plus a few spots at the rear of our premises for those busy days.
M & M's - Moore and Moore, or Moore and More, or Moore and Melissa?
M & M's Rug Shop was established properly when Lyn & Alan Moore decided to enter the world of rugs, and is now proudly run by David, the second generation of M's.
Here are a few milestones our business has celebrated over the years:
- 1986 - a small shop is transformed into a busy & well-respected rug store.
- 1993 - we expand the premises enveloping the store next door
- 1997 - mmrugs.com.au first launched
- 2001 - current showrooms established
- 2008 - Melissa begins her time at M&M's
- 2015 - Rikki enters our world
- 2018 - Vaughn signs up
- 2020 - Covid and Jeffery arrive.
- 2021 - Dilmini & Edwina join the team
- 2021 - we relaunch mmrugs then come out of lockdown...