Meet the Team
We believe the team at M & M’s Rug Shop sets us apart - we all love rugs and finding homes for them, and we look forward to helping you find the right piece to complete your space.
- David Moore – started work at M&M's while still at school, and is now proudly the second generation of M's to be running to show. David is very proud of the team, and he loves buying rugs.
- Melissa Treadwell – our instore memory bank, a long standing and highly valued member of the team. With over a decade of experience finding homes for rugs and a natural eye for colour – if a rug can be found, Melissa will find it. Melissa manages the store, keeps track of customer orders, and remembers everything the rest of us forget.
- Rikki Dunstan – our own crazy diamond, a genuine beautiful soul, and one of the nicest people you could meet. Rikki loves working with colour and people, and loves a challenge to find "that" rug. Rikki is a very important piece of our puzzle.
- Dilmini Dissanayake – a qualified architect and interior designer, Dilmini brings detail and knowledge and a qualified sense of style when selecting a rug to suit an area. While Dilmini may not have been in rugs for long, and may appear over-qualified, we've got her and we're not letting go.
- Edwina Marsden – manager of our social media, and a student of fashion, Edwina has found a hidden talent for photography and videos. Edwina enjoys interacting with customers instore and online, and is discovering a real love for rugs and interiors
- Vaughn Shepherd – Vaughn loves computers and keeps the tech functioning at M&M’s. Vaughn is constantly surprising with his knowledge, style and understanding of rugs, he can haul a rug and he's not bad on a ladder.
- Jefferey Guan – Jeffery is our junior staff member and is studying finance and business while learning how to lift rugs and climb ladders. You'll find Jeffery in store some weekdays and some weekends, always happy and eager to help.